Sonuscore Chroma - Grand Piano | 33% Off For The First Time Ever

cclarry

Get CHROMA - our revolutionary piano that's inspiring music producers everywhere! Our customers and industry experts agree - CHROMA's unrivaled sound quality and customization options make it a must-have in any composer's toolkit.

For a limited time only, we're offering a 33% discount on CHROMA! Don't miss out on the chance to unlock a world of new possibilities and take your music to the next level. Order now and experience the power and versatility of CHROMA - the ultimate virtual piano for the modern composer.

Works with the FREE KONTAKT PLAYER

$99

https://www.sonuscore.com/shop/chroma-grand-piano/

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Release said:

I bought this when it came out and I still LOVE it.  Fantastic sound and super versatile.  Noire was my go-to before this and this beats it on every level for the sound I like.

Do you have Hammers & Waves as well? I've been interested in Chroma, but I can't justify it when I have Noire, Ascend, and Hammers & Waves that all play in the same sandbox!

34 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Do you have Hammers & Waves as well? I've been interested in Chroma, but I can't justify it when I have Noire, Ascend, and Hammers & Waves that all play in the same sandbox!

Yea, I did.  I tried the H&W piano for a few days and sadly did the return.  I couldn't justify it (but LOVE their electrics!).  H&W is great piano, but since most of what I play on piano is by itself, it wasn't as warm and full as I was getting from Chroma, this has THE sound I was looking for.  I have no idea how well it sits in a mix though.  I would imagine H&W and Ascend fit in much better.