Individual plugin sales are back on Waves site

Sergio

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

$29.99 each πŸ™‚πŸ™„πŸ˜‘

mostly - apart from the usual suspects which are full price

no sign of the upgrade options to bundlesΒ for existingΒ perpetual users though.

also Google - "codependency":

"We hate you Waves for what you have done, you are the worst most immoral company" etc etc......"What's that ? You brought us flowers ? ($29.99 plugins) Welcome back, You've convincedΒ meΒ Β you'll behave much better from now on"

(not judging anyone for falling for it, just think it's funny how we ALL behaveΒ πŸ•ŠοΈ)

Edited by simon
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, rasure said:

I have a feeling the mercury bundle will suffer with lack of new plugins being added.

it had already pretty much slowed to a halt.

The expensive stuff (Clarity Pro and Spherix) was excluded for no good reason - apart from to make more money from their customers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Last Call said:

They are gonna get richer, that was the plan all along, 🀩

Exactly.Β  Introduce subscriptions and take away perpetuals/WUP... Then, bring back perpetuals/WUP and cash in on all those people wanting to upgrade their plugins to the latest version. *cha-ching*Β πŸ€‘

I still don't like WUP :P

The 2 plugins I'm interested for some time are Clarity VX and Playlist Rider and both at $29.99 right now.

I was waiting for a better price but after all this recent convolution I think I'll not see this happening.

Maybe it's time to bring my waves WTB plugins to the top of my shopping list again.

Edited by Sergio

Haven’t updated waves central in over a year, anyone with unsolicited advice know if the smoke cleared with everything yet? Should i accept the eula? Trying to download clarity, and waves central of course needs to update first. The agreement aspect has me triggered now. Currently all my waves plugins still work but don’t want to do anything too hasty. Is the ability to individually download plugins still available in the new version? Or would a manual install be less risky here

84DACD89-82C3-450E-A259-5913F5B6BECA.jpeg

Edited by dumbquestions

I upgraded Waves Central in order to install my legacy v9 plugins (from an offline installer folder that I downloaded last year) and everything went fine.

My few v14 plugins were marked with the "upgrade" option on WC (as if they were not up to date) but I ignored this and just installed my old v9 plugins.

Today, when I logged into my Waves account, all this v14 plugins are marked as "latest version" on the site.

I haven't run WC yet to see if my v14 plugs went "latest version" on there also. Maybe it was the new status of the Waves online store (with individual plugins back on sale) that changed anything.

Edited by Sergio