Misogyny

Kevin Walsh

Very well sung ! You've got a Fantastic tone on the backing rhythm guitar. I think the only thing I would tweak would be the brightness of the bass guitar. It sits fine in the mix but is slightly dull sounding to me. Another Great song , Enjoyed it ..  mark 

Like the song and especially the vocals, really nice job. My only nit would be at about 2:00 you have some off sounding guitar notes going with the vocal and it fights with it, it may be what you were going for too.

Really like that guitar tone, and the playing is sweet too.  I heard a few clicks at the beginning. There may be a few after as well.  Did you duck the reverb or just tempo sync it?  Yeah. I like that organ too. Fills in nicely. Vocals sit in the right spot with the harmonies adding the width.  Enjoyable. 

On 4/5/2023 at 8:27 AM, mark skinner said:

Very well sung ! You've got a Fantastic tone on the backing rhythm guitar. I think the only thing I would tweak would be the brightness of the bass guitar. It sits fine in the mix but is slightly dull sounding to me. Another Great song , Enjoyed it ..  mark 

Mark, thanks for the critique, I'll give a listen to the bass. Along with drums it's really one of the hardest elements for me to get right. I appreciate your time!

• Like 1

On 4/5/2023 at 7:23 PM, KSband said:

Like the song and especially the vocals, really nice job. My only nit would be at about 2:00 you have some off sounding guitar notes going with the vocal and it fights with it, it may be what you were going for too.

Yes, there are a few in there, and no, I wasn't really going for that, I was trying to interweave two guitars and the vocal melody and had a bit of a fender bender. :) I chose not to fix it because the vibe was cool but now is bugging me so I'll probably fix it, thank you for the compliments and especially for the critique.

19 hours ago, freddy j said:

Absoflipinlutely, wonderful song.  Love the build up in the intro.  The guitars are perfect -- especially that one panned right.  Your vocals (tone, phrasing, lyrics, etc.) are great.  Great performance great mix!!!

Thank you for listening, freddy, I appreciate you taking the time and thanks for the very kind words!

13 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Really like that guitar tone, and the playing is sweet too.  I heard a few clicks at the beginning. There may be a few after as well.  Did you duck the reverb or just tempo sync it?  Yeah. I like that organ too. Fills in nicely. Vocals sit in the right spot with the harmonies adding the width.  Enjoyable. 

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Yes, I have a verb set to project tempo, and tbh I never heard the clicks so thanks, I'll crank the volume and give it listen. Very much appreciate the kind words!

• Like 1

Thanks, it's always great to hear your feedback!

On 4/12/2023 at 1:22 PM, DeeringAmps said:

A bit late to the party here. Missed it, then caught part of it when I listened to Harlys, took a bit to get back to it. 
👍‘s

Some really nice guitar tones  

t

• Like 1