Harlys walkin

Kevin Walsh

37 minutes ago, KSband said:

Hey, that is a really cool song! Like the ZZ top guitars going on, can hear the different sounds all very well. Nice changes to break it up too.

Thanks for giving it a spin. I used the new ToneX plug for those, just love that plugin, probably the best Marshall sounds I've personally found (not saying much though, ha!) I appreciate your comments!

• Like 1

You have one of the best voices around, and you know how to use it to your advantage!  Both of these new songs you have posted have the same soulful flavor, and show off your terrific songwriting.  The  vocals and instruments are well mixed and pleasant to listen to.  I'm now inspired to check out Tonex because I love the sound of your guitar!  Stay well!

The only thing my ears are catching is its a pretty good tune.  Dreamy guitar accents/fills here and there. Great vox and lyrics.  The break away at 2:50 sold it for me. Damn good surprise!  The levels seem okay. Some may say it could probably be a little louder, but  I'm not one of them.  Rather enjoyable tune all the way through. 

13 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

The only thing my ears are catching is its a pretty good tune.  Dreamy guitar accents/fills here and there. Great vox and lyrics.  The break away at 2:50 sold it for me. Damn good surprise!  The levels seem okay. Some may say it could probably be a little louder, but  I'm not one of them.  Rather enjoyable tune all the way through. 

Thanks for listening! It could indeed be louder, thanks! I love playing the break. :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnbee58 said:

Nothing wrong with the mix that I can hear.  Especially enjoy the vocal work on this.  You have a unique voice.

😀John B

Thank you, john.  In one of the bands I was in my voice was referred to as air raid  siren. I don't think they meant that in a good way.  :)