April PA Loyalty Voucher

cclarry

36 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

This is always the case with loyalty vouchers.

I know, but this code looks different from the codes of the past. It's not in the semi-secret format any more. 

And I guess I am not the only one who tried if it worked below the limit. You never know with PA. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I used my $75 voucher for the Kiive Audio Tape Face. $24.99.

Installed!

👍

For those who bought Tape Face with KiiveAudio, send them an email and they’ll give you a code to get the PA version for free. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Also since there is nothing you can use the voucher on for less than $39.99, this is the effective minimum. Though, I guess it could be used on two license transfers for $32.

You mean if I took advantage of the Mega sale with 2 accounts, I can transfer 2 to the main account for free?

Asking for a friend!

(Meaning I am not saying I did that!!!)

Edited by Last Call
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

👍

For those who bought Tape Face with KiiveAudio, send them an email and they’ll give you a code to get the PA version for free. 

For me I received an email from KiveAudio on 3/24 with a code and originally totally missed hehe.  Thanks Fleer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

Can you stack vouchers? I have a 50.00 monthly and everyone gets the 25.00 so....I'd like to grab Tape Face on the cheap side ;)

Bill

I tried using both coupons. Didn’t work for me… could only use one or the other.