Any Reverbnation Users?

razor7music

Hey Group!!

I'm studying out a bunch of the music sales and streaming sites,  CD Baby, Tunecore, Reverbnation, Ditto Music, and DistroKid and am leaning heavily towards Reverbnation with their Premiere plan.

Does anyone have any experience here, and are willing to share what made you go with one company over another?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen

Edited by razor7music

1 hour ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

I wouldn't use them myself.

I always give this out, it explains various plans pretty well. Unless you're making allot of sales each year I wouldn't go with an annual fee (subscription) type of distribution plan.

https://aristake.com/post/cd-baby-tunecore-ditto-mondotunes-zimbalam-or

This is a very useful comparison--thank you so much for sharing this.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been using reverbnation for years...last couple of years as a subscriber.  As a subscriber you get two digital album releases a year, a free domain and website(I already had the domain so I never used the freebie), no cap on file size(a free account your files must each be under 8mb), and you can enter any opportunities for free(contract, licensing, and gig deals). Well worth it to me...depends on what you are looking to do. I released an album through CD Baby before I found out reverbnation was free for the same digital distro channels. Live and learn :)

Bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Jarvis said:

I've been using reverbnation for years...last couple of years as a subscriber.  As a subscriber you get two digital album releases a year, a free domain and website(I already had the domain so I never used the freebie), no cap on file size(a free account your files must each be under 8mb), and you can enter any opportunities for free(contract, licensing, and gig deals). Well worth it to me...depends on what you are looking to do. I released an album through CD Baby before I found out reverbnation was free for the same digital distro channels. Live and learn :)

Bill

Thanks! I did my homework and decided to go with them. I will be using the web service, so bonus for me!

• 2 weeks later...