Soothe2 Spring Sale

Billy86

For those who have been considering Soothe2, you may want to hold off and mark your calendar. I received this email and will hold off purchasing until this nice deal hits, regular $209 down to $139. 

The goods: 

Spring sale

While traditionally our first sale of the year has been during Easter, this time it will be held one week afterward to coincide with the NAMM Show 2023. The prices will be as follows:

spiff: 99 € / $99 / £85
soothe2: 139 € / $139 / £119

The sale will begin on Friday April 14 and end on Monday April 17.

• Like 2

I know this question is entirely subjective, but curious if anyone thinks spiff has $99 worth of an advantage over other transient shapers out there. For example I have a shapers/designers from softube, izotope, now wavesfactory.. determining if those are enough to get the job done. Of course defining “the job” would be another question in itself lol.. but would anyone say that Spiff does for transients what soothe does for vocals? (I think soothe is top tier personally) Again, subjective question so open to any kind of opinions out there.. (for what YOU do.. is it worth it?) It’s also possible i don’t understand the full potential of Spiff.

Edited by dumbquestions

15 hours ago, dumbquestions said:

I know this question is entirely subjective, but curious if anyone thinks spiff has $99 worth of an advantage over other transient shapers out there. For example I have a shapers/designers from softube, izotope, now wavesfactory.. determining if those are enough to get the job done. Of course defining “the job” would be another question in itself lol.. but would anyone say that Spiff does for transients what soothe does for vocals? (I think soothe is top tier personally) Again, subjective question so open to any kind of opinions out there.. (for what YOU do.. is it worth it?) It’s also possible i don’t understand the full potential of Spiff.

I like Spiff more than Soothe. It's a very underrated plugin in my opinion. Well, it gets overlooked because everyone talks about Soothe perhaps. Anyway, I mostly use it on my master. Works wonders.