Iris 2 FREE with any purchase at Plugin Boutique

cclarry

I went with the inValve Effects! $3.35 total with some virtual cash! 😀

I kept waffling on Iris 2 but this deal is simply too good to pass up!

Was hoping to get MCabinet there but no dice, probably because it's new.

Edited by rcklln
correction
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Interesting. The Loop II upgrade is $50  :)

Yep, in fact I've never seen the upgrade being sold for as low as the full version right now. I was interested in Loom II, but I've given up on AIR because:

1. No scalable GUI.

2. The plugins don't make a sound after reloading session.

There was some workaround for issue 2, like closing the UI and reopening it in some host, or reloading a preset in another, or this or that, but apparently even the workaround didn't seem to always work everywhere. Had this same problem in Mixbus, Acid and Cubase, probably Reaper too.

I don't think AIR's offerings are bad per se, but their not-badness didn't impact me so deeply that I'd cry after them when I throw them in the bin.

• Like 1

For those who are picking this up or already have it, NKS functionality has just been added by Freelance Soundlabs

You can download a free demo to see how it works on your computer. It will turn up in the user section, not the regular spot, but you'll see the pictures, the knobs will be assigned, and there will be sounds for all the presets.  No light guides, though.

Price is $12.99 Australian, which is $8.76 in US dollars. 

Learn more HERE.

I have Freelance Soundlab templates for Omnisphere, Keyscape, World Suite, and a few others.  I find they add a lot of value.  If NKS functionality means something to you, they are worth checking out.

Edited by Tiger The Frog