Ozone Music Production Suite 2.1: Upgrade from O8N2, Mix&Master Advanced, Surround Reverb Bundle, Ozone 8 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced $125.16 in cart at JRR

musical

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Have someone here buy it and send you the serial #...
There's always a way J

Larry , do you know thayt each time i fire up Summit channel in console one i have bad feelings still ...lol

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

But that's why you use Nuetron.

You CAN use Neutron, but, as I said, if I could only  use
ONE plugin, O8A would be my "dessert island" plugin, because
it can fill the entire spectrum of required plugins...

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, John said:

Visual Mixer is a lot fun to fool around with. 

I just started really digging into this today. I like that I can see where I am placing the instrument
 in the sound field.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:45 PM, Fleer said:

Mmmm. Nectar for starters, Neutron for main course, and Ozone for dessert. Hell yeah.

Just getting into this stuff and how it all works with each other.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2019 at 4:37 AM, No Free Beats said:

Everyone can also get Visual Mixer and Relay free for trying the Neutron 3 demo. Spoiler alert: You don't actually even have to download the Neutron 3 demo

https://www.izotope.com/en/learn/products/neutron/how-to-get-visual-mixer-and-izotope-relay-for-free.html

The free serials are on the Nuetron 3 download page

https://www.izotope.com/en/support/product-downloads/neutron-3-advanced/neutron-adv-download 

True - Relay can be installed using the Product Portal but the only way to install Visual Mixer is by installing Neutron 3.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Grem said:

I just started really digging into this today. I like that I can see where I am placing the instrument
 in the sound field.

Just getting into this stuff and how it all works with each other.

I have had Ozone since version 3. I have some odds and ends from Izotope but I never got into Neutron until now. All this is very exciting and very interesting. RX 7 seems very useful too.  I am grateful to Musical and Larry for letting us know about this very cool deal.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, rcklln said:

True - Relay can be installed using the Product Portal but the only way to install Visual Mixer is by installing Neutron 3.

Now I understand why Portal won’t allow me to install Visual Mixer on its own.