Ozone Music Production Suite 2.1: Upgrade from O8N2, Mix&Master Advanced, Surround Reverb Bundle, Ozone 8 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced $125.16 in cart at JRR

musical

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Question for those who have upgraded.......

Does Nectar 3 overwrite Nectar 2 or is it a separate thing and if it overwrites are N2 settings compatible? Nectar 2 has been all over my vocal tracks for some time now and I'm wondering what happens to them if N3 is installed.

Separate. 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

How long does this deal last?

The iZotope deals run the entire month, but I don’t know if JRR’s “from any advanced product” upgrade will run as long, as it’s the only one stating that “any advanced product” suffices. All other resellers as well as iZotope themselves mention higher requirements for this $150 (or $125) upgrade deal. 

47 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Well I got my answers from the web.  Ozone is more suited for mastering. I have Ozone.

Ozone is also a bit CPU heavy and you cannot use modules separately without the advanced version. iZotope has done a lot of work to split their functionality apart since the Alloy days.

Everyone can also get Visual Mixer and Relay free for trying the Neutron 3 demo. Spoiler alert: You don't actually even have to download the Neutron 3 demo

https://www.izotope.com/en/learn/products/neutron/how-to-get-visual-mixer-and-izotope-relay-for-free.html

The free serials are on the Nuetron 3 download page

https://www.izotope.com/en/support/product-downloads/neutron-3-advanced/neutron-adv-download 

Edited by No Free Beats
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

This really is a good vid (over an hour) of the way MPS 2.1 works:

Thanks for that Fleer. It was a really good video and showed me a lot of stuff I didn't know about MPS.  That was really an eye opener right there.  In fact I got a couple of songs that I want to try this stuff on!!

Bad thing about the video: Man I really wished they would have used some other song! I almost didn't go all the way with it because I just got tired of hearing 'What? What?' again and again!! I mean it was good to hear how he worked on the bass in a bass heavy song like that, but it was just so sparse that the video turned into being a lot longer than it really needed to be. A good pop song with some heavy bass, dense drums, lots of vocals would have been better I believe. 

And that's my 2centworth!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fleer said:

The iZotope deals run the entire month, but I don’t know if JRR’s “from any advanced product” upgrade will run as long, as it’s the only one stating that “any advanced product” suffices. All other resellers as well as iZotope themselves mention higher requirements for this $150 (or $125) upgrade deal. 

Uncle E says "scheduled to end August 29."

• Thanks 3

If anyone has ever noticed that Izotope doesn't seem to have a machine limit.  I've had some of their stuff that came with Acid Pro and had to install them many times on four machines.  Also make sure to custom install if you don't want those RTAS, AXX, or install into Steinberg\VST folder.

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Thanks 1

Thks Larry and Fleer 

mix assistant : no thks ...

balance : ok k but ...

in fact i m more concern of enhanced existing areas ...i saaid it not precisely , the new features are just '..nah ..