Ozone Music Production Suite 2.1: Upgrade from O8N2, Mix&Master Advanced, Surround Reverb Bundle, Ozone 8 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced $125.16 in cart at JRR

musical

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plug-ins/izotope-music-production-suite-21-crossgrade-advanced

The standout deal in the Izotope sale. Need an Advanced product or Surround/3D Reverb Bundle.

$125.16 for crossgrade which includes Nectar 3, Celemony's Melodyne 4 essential, RX 7 Standard, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 8 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced.

• Like 1

Damn Izotope! They always find a way to tempt when I have already decided to wait for another versions... 😞

Probably their AI included in plugins evolved and now is also helping them in sales 😵

Edited by Piotr
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, Zo said:

... so much stress on studio one whne using izotope stuff that i gave up .. 

I have Neutron 1 Advanced and really want to like it; the UI is well laid out and intuitive, but I have the same problem with my CPU and, as a result, I rarely use it.  In fact, I picked up the Elements Bundle earlier this year and am trying out Nectar Elements  on a vocal right now and hitting the CPU wall again.  Nectar Elements alone is munching 22-29% of my CPU!  (Note: my CPU is quite lame - I'm still on an i3 so I must be quite selective and render tracks as I go when I can. Quite a pain.)  Sadly, another plugin that sounds gorgeous but that I also find quite CPU hungry is SoundToys Little Plate...  :(

33 minutes ago, mibby said:

I have Neutron 1 Advanced and really want to like it; the UI is well laid out and intuitive, but I have the same problem with my CPU and, as a result, I rarely use it.  In fact, I picked up the Elements Bundle earlier this year and am trying out Nectar Elements  on a vocal right now and hitting the CPU wall again.  Nectar Elements alone is munching 22-29% of my CPU!  (Note: my CPU is quite lame - I'm still on an i3 so I must be quite selective and render tracks as I go when I can. Quite a pain.)  Sadly, another plugin that sounds gorgeous but that I also find quite CPU hungry is SoundToys Little Plate...  :(

I3 is really limited ...my concern is more stability and interaction with other plugins ...i remeber when getting their imager as a frebee, it crashed sessions systematicaly , so i said to myself if this small thingy is messy , what could be the big dogs !!! 

Happy here with v7 ...it s doing what i need ... i dont need neutron and other stuff ...

4 hours ago, Grem said:

I have MP 2.1

What would I need to get with this deal? Anything?

Also, is anyone using iZotope Product Portal? Is it good to use?

I use the portal Grem, and it works great!
The only thing I'm looking for at the moment
is the upgrade from Rx Standard in the MP 2.1
to Advanced...and it's still WAY too expensive

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. That's what I did. Used the portal and Larry, I'm with ya. The only thing I ain't got is the R-Advanced stuff. And like you, it's too far out there!! I'll work with the standard stuff for now!

• Like 1