Who has a good memory? Z3ta+2 question.

Millzy

So i'm re-installing a ton of stuff onto a new build and cant find anything to do with the old Z3ta+2 synth I had on the old system. The old command centre doesnt show it, nor does the old Cakewalk Product page when I log in. From memory I think I paid something for it (was it a paid upgrade from Z3ta ?)  but I have no record of any payments, serials, no old install discs, nothing!

I'm hoping someone with a better memory than me can enlighten me on how I may have got this, and therefore how I may get it onto the new system! 

Thanks!

Hi Millzy,

Zeta+2 was a paid upgrade.  I went into my account with Cakewalk just to check if my serial number would be listed in My Products (https://www.cakewalk.com/My-Account/Products), but Zeta was not even listed.  Thank goodness I kept a record of all my serial/registration numbers.  According to my records, there is no installation discs.  So, the upgrade was a download in my case.  You may be out of luck.

Kind regards,

tecknot

• Thanks 1

I never upgraded to Z3ta+2, but I seem to remember for other products I was e-mailed serial/registration numbers. I never cross checked my e-mails with what's at Cakewalk; I just assumed they were included.  It might be a long shot, but check your e-mails just in case its there.

• Thanks 1

In my command center I find Z3TA+2 with serial no. and installer download link.

This should be what you should see in your command center if you purchased it and you are logged in with the correct (purchasing) profile, I think.

You should contact support giving them proof foor your purchase - may be an old order confirmation email?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, michheld said:

In my command center I find Z3TA+2 with serial no. and installer download link.

This should be what you should see in your command center if you purchased it and you are logged in with the correct (purchasing) profile, I think.

You should contact support giving them proof foor your purchase - may be an old order confirmation email?

Thanks, in my case I have no such records in the command centre and any old emails relating to the purchase are long gone.