Black Rooster Spring Bundle 2023 🖤 US$99 Only

cclarry

4 hours ago, Last Call said:

No vst3 in 2023. F them.

That has been unusual from them.. especially as they really do so much right. It's probably one of their few limitations.

I have wondered if they're maybe trying to release the VST3 versions all at once, but if they can, they should release them as soon as each one is completed.

Maybe it's a common framework for them, or they've had trouble resolving some bugs.

Personally I'm waiting until they update as well before buying any more as I almost exclusively use VST3 now, but I do like them and their plugins.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That has been unusual from them.. especially as they really do so much right. It's probably one of their few limitations.

I have wondered if they're maybe trying to release the VST3 versions all at once, but if they can, they should release them as soon as each one is completed.

Maybe it's a common framework for them, or they've had trouble resolving some bugs.

Personally I'm waiting until they update as well before buying any more as I almost exclusively use VST3 now, but I do like them and their plugins.

I do like them too, I own some too.

F Neuraldsp since I am on a roll, lol (no ARM Native support yet... after... a loooong time, and it's my fave bass plugin Dark Glass Ultra).

I am finding that Cubase is just too limited or clunky compared to Reaper, I think I might go back full Reaper and use Rosetta... sigh... 🥰

(UAD and Softube are ARM Native among lots of others, I myself don't get why some companies haven't done the transition).

Even Intel wants to go ARM, or was it Win 11 that wants to go ARM (as an option), I don't remember.

Having an M1 Macbook Air made me feel for the very first time to have a real computer, something that works.

(and I have a PC for gaming, I find the Macbook better and it's silent and doesn't use as much power so I save on bills).

• Like 1