MEGA-20-OFF plugin alliance 20 usd voucher RESET - used it AGAIN

Kreveta Puket

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

FYI, if you have all three Lindell 500 series plugins that compose ChannelX (6X-500, 7X-500, PEX-500), you can ask support to give you ChannelX.  That’s what I and others have done in the past.

BTW, strangely enough, only one (7X, I think) is currently Apple Silicon native, even though ChannelX is.

Awesome, thanks!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

My Peaks are now True :D

1928494292_Bx_masterdeskTruePeaklimiter.png.7e1b60544d7d9c3f4bc3f50f273c8266.png

8 hours ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

It's automatic for owners of the bx_masterdesk. I got masterdesk from previous giveaway. ;)

Got bx_masterdesk True Peak for $0.  Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 1

Just now, Kreveta Puket said:

wow for 4.. this is first time i think... can someone pls send me pm with upgrade code to truepeak? if its universal? thx

No code...just make sure that you are logged in if you own it, and add True Peak to the cart and the $30 should be automatically applied

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ALC said:

FYI, if you have all three Lindell 500 series plugins that compose ChannelX (6X-500, 7X-500, PEX-500), you can ask support to give you ChannelX.  That’s what I and others have done in the past.

BTW, strangely enough, only one (7X, I think) is currently Apple Silicon native, even though ChannelX is.

Just tried this and it worked.  Pretty cool.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was really surprised about bx_bassdude. Nice & good sounding amp

I paid actual money for it previously and honeslty think it is "meh."  The bassman Nembrini redid under his own brand is better.  For free it is just fine though.

I'd also suggest external IRs with it to experiment.

Buxom for $10 is lightyears better 

Edited by Brian Walton

31 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I paid actual money for it previously and honeslty think it is "meh."  The bassman Nembrini redid under his own brand is better.  For free it is just fine though.

Frankly, I don't pay attention to someone's judgement about an amp sim! It is merely a taste thing, very individual, depends also what/how you play and how you prefer to do the setup. It is the same as it was/is with the real amps! I remember our bassist trying to convince me to buy a Mesa Boogie or a Trace Elliot, but I came back with a JCM800 2x12 combo! He was really disappointed, but I liked this sound! 😄

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Just tried it with my Fender Precision. Didn’t like it. Put my Jazzmaster through it. Pretty nice. 
I’m away to order an AC30 now. 

• Great Idea 1

8 minutes ago, MarcL said:

Frankly, I don't pay attention to someone's judgement about an amp sim! It is merely a taste thing, very individual, depends also what/how you play and how you prefer to do the setup. It is the same as it was/is with the real amps! I remember our bassist trying to convince me to buy a Mesa Boogie or a Trace Elliot, but I came back with a JCM800 2x12 combo! He was really disappointed, but I liked this sound! 😄

I would agree related to types of tone, but frankly in this case - the Bassdude sim just doesn't stack up well as an amp sim.  If you can make it sound good, you could certainly make an alternative sound a lot better including one made by the same developer.  

A Fenderbassman isn't my first amp choice for tone, but I know enough about them to know if it is a good or bad sim.  It was a good sim 10 years ago, today it doesn't hold up all that well.

• Like 1