MEGA-20-OFF plugin alliance 20 usd voucher RESET - used it AGAIN

Kreveta Puket

5 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I never figured out how to deactivate the noise floor it introduces (if that's even possible) so I sold it. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like zero noise floor to me (outside of the way it may color sound when processing).  But there is this analog "switch"

image.thumb.png.f417cfa9df172c244859f708a543004c.png

31 minutes ago, tom said:

I put SBC in my cart earlier and it was $9.99 with code, just went to checkout after a few hours and its now $19.99? What happened?!

Most of the prices are still the same, but the did change the SBC  ones which were $30 earlier today and are now $40.  

When PA runs a sale and vouchers - I've learned that you always need to ask fast if there is something you want.  I've seen far to many removals of stacking, change in the sale, voucher set to expire.

Just like the Monthly vouchers were set to expire today - but were already expired this morning with the replacement of the $20 no min sale.  

Hooray for the $20 no minimum vouchers.  There was a time that I ran out of plugins I could get for free, forcing me to look at the next level.  Looks like I have more options now (new products).  Hoping for two voucher resets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brian Walton said:

Most of the prices are still the same, but the did change the SBC  ones which were $30 earlier today and are now $40.  

When PA runs a sale and vouchers - I've learned that you always need to ask fast if there is something you want.  I've seen far to many removals of stacking, change in the sale, voucher set to expire.

Just like the Monthly vouchers were set to expire today - but were already expired this morning with the replacement of the $20 no min sale.  

Ah shame and thanks for the heads up, should have pulled the trigger earlier but was on phone and wanted to demo when I got home. Don't give you much time! Annoying but lesson learned

They reset the voucher, as expected. And upped their prices again, especially in the lower tier 😄 

Maybe Dirk became jealous of all the attention Waves were getting, and felt like jumping in with some stupid moves of his own. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

"Yippee!" I thought. There's a few plugins I wouldn't mind getting ...  I logged into my account to find I'd got them all already.

I have no recollection of getting them. Nor have I ever paid a penny to Plugin Alliance.  But somehow I have 20 plugins registered to my account.

• Like 1

Yikes ... I've noticed that some of the sale prices have gone up since yesterday.

For example  bx_delay 2500 was $19.99 yesterday, now it's $29.99 (that's one of those that I don't remember getting). So that's $10 of my money they were never going to get anyway.

Edited by Wibbles
  • Sad 1

They must have had a pricing error yesterday.  In the course of the day I saw a $10 price shift in certain plugins, the SPL Passeq for example was $19.99 yesterday and is now $29.99.  So if you were lucky, yesterday you could have scored some particular plugins for free.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, fitzroy said:

They reset the voucher, as expected. And upped their prices again, especially in the lower tier 😄 

Maybe Dirk became jealous of all the attention Waves were getting, and felt like jumping in with some stupid moves of his own. 

giphy.gif

Like Waves, Dirk is history. No more directly involved in PA

1 hour ago, LittleStudios said:

They must have had a pricing error yesterday.  In the course of the day I saw a $10 price shift in certain plugins, the SPL Passeq for example was $19.99 yesterday and is now $29.99.  So if you were lucky, yesterday you could have scored some particular plugins for free.

Glad I got it yesterday.