Survey for FREE T-Racks Vintage Compressor

cclarry

TAKE IK'S T-RACKS SURVEY FOR A FREE T-RACKS SINGLE!

We value your opinion and would like you to participate in a short survey.

Exclusively for owners of any T-RackS single and for a limited time, IK Multimedia is giving away T-RackS Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670 (a $/€79.99 value) in exchange for answering a few questions about T-RackS mixing and mastering plug-ins.

T-RackS Vintage Compressor Model 670 is based on the "Holy Grail" of compressor/limiters, the Fairchild™ 670, and can be yours for FREE.

With a faithful reproduction of each control, this is an incredibly accurate model that captures every nuance of one of the best Fairchild units available, one considered a true "golden reference."

Please follow the link below to login and take the survey.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/t-rackS2023_survey.php

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

30 minutes ago, ALC said:

Got it, even though I already have it from a previous group buy.

I realize I didn’t have this exact product, but had it via TR5 SE, so that’s probably why I was able to get it.

• Like 1

What's their focus on in the questions? I have this comp so I don't expect getting second piece but if there's anything about support quality then I'm all in for filling the survey! But then again someone from the said support team while processing my form will probably strip out any complains :D:D 

BTW, if anyone reading this doesn't already have the T-Racks 670 compressor and is wondering whether it is worth it....good heavens go and fill out the survey NOW.

It's my favorite bus compressor. Widely considered to be the best (or one of the best) Fairchild 670 emulations. Whether it is or not I don't know, but I fell in love with the sounds it gets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

BTW, if anyone reading this doesn't already have the T-Racks 670 compressor and is wondering whether it is worth it....good heavens go and fill out the survey NOW.

It's my favorite bus compressor. Widely considered to be the best (or one of the best) Fairchild 670 emulations. Whether it is or not I don't know, but I fell in love with the sounds it gets.

Totally agree. I only had Tracks 5 SE. Did the survey and got it instantly. Installed. And now going through lots of songs replacing anything I had on bass with this. Preset bass (hold) is magic !

Edited by TracingArcs

I did the survey, too. Immediately got the 670 in my account (👍).

But the authorization on my offline machine did not work at all 👎! Furthermore the installation takes up about 3GB and that is a lot for the 2 compressors that I own (Vintage 670, Black 76). It's the same crazy philosophy like with Amplitude, they always include everything in their packages! Totally idiotic! Will remove it again!

By the way I also got "Orchestral Percussion" in 2021, but I never succeeded to authorize it (offline). I give up on IK, I hate their installation/authorization circus. Syntronik I don't like it, it is so slow to change presets. The only thing I will keep alive is Amplitube for the collections that I own!