Orchestral Tools You’re invited: A very special announcement

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Joakim said:

Nope, this will be after summer time so it is gmt + 2

Thanks for the correction! I looked up what time zone is Berlin in. My bad.  I should have asked Google what time zone will Berlin be in on March 29th.

The time zone in Germany is Central European Time (Mitteleuropäische Zeit, MEZ; UTC+01:00) and Central European Summer Time (Mitteleuropäische Sommerzeit, MESZ; UTC+02:00). Daylight saving time is observed from the last Sunday in March (02:00 CET) to the last Sunday in October (03:00 CEST).

So, on March 29th it will be CEST, not CET.

Is it still impossible to place orders w/ these guys online using your phone? Because I got real frustrated last year trying to place an order on a deal they had and there was no way to do it on the phone, no way to put the product in your cart or to check out and other people here confirmed that, that you could do it on the computer but not on the phone internet. I don't remember the last time I even surfed the net on the computer. They should fix that if they haven't. 

Sounds interesting. It seems that they took a path towards the more textural. I'm glad they did. I don't really have a use for the next sampled orchestra just because it's recorded in a different location. I have my Spitfire ducks in a row. So, I'm curious.