Sonible pure:bundle

cclarry

Here’s a voucher code for an extra $20 off if you buy it at Audio Plugin Deals. 
https://audioplugin.deals/product/sonible-pure-bundle/?utm_source=APD+Subscribers&utm_campaign=10da8d905e-Sonible_Pure_Bundle_Text_Only_Code&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_766211a9e5-10da8d905e-39833645&ct=t(Sonible_Pure_Bundle_Text_Only_Code)&goal=0_766211a9e5-10da8d905e-39833645&mc_cid=10da8d905e&mc_eid=49e00e5a3b

LOYAL20-FNBCQKPS

and here’s a voucher code for $10 off the individual plugins in the bundle. 

LOYAL10-B57EAGRW

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 2

Everything I have from Sonible is superb. I recently picked up the Focusrite Fast Plugin Bundle which Sonible made for Focusrite --  I believe Larry was the person who shared the deal  here several weeks ago -- and I love it. It seems like these plugins are pretty similar to the Fast plugins. If anyone knows for certain, I'd be interested in learning the difference. 

I was using Izotope plugins most of the time prior to trying Sonible -- and Izotope is also excellent-- but candidly,  I find the Sonible plugins much easier to use.  They really know how to design great, easy to understand/use user interfaces. I often try both my Sonible and Izotope plugins on the same audio, using their AI to analyze, and then choose the one with the results I like best. But I'm a perpetual newbie when it comes to mixing and mastering -- the vast majority of the regulars here know a lot more than I  do and I've learned a lot from this group. But for others who, like me, aren't very knowledgeable on mixing, I'd especially recommend checking out Sonible and the Focusrite Fast Bundle plugins they made. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

I’ve been driving into this bundle. It’s really something for someone like me. Even though I have some of the most exquisite comps (like the FabFilter and Slate ones) I really dig the simplicity of this “pure” series. And don’t see them as “one knob” plugins like the Waves ones. 
These sonible plugins are more akin to what iZotope does, but simplified. Everything AI happens behind the curtains. Genius in a tiny package. 

• Like 3

On 3/22/2023 at 7:56 AM, PavlovsCat said:

Everything I have from Sonible is superb. I recently picked up the Focusrite Fast Plugin Bundle which Sonible made for Focusrite --  I believe Larry was the person who shared the deal  here several weeks ago -- and I love it. It seems like these plugins are pretty similar to the Fast plugins. If anyone knows for certain, I'd be interested in learning the difference. 

I was using Izotope plugins most of the time prior to trying Sonible -- and Izotope is also excellent-- but candidly,  I find the Sonible plugins much easier to use.  They really know how to design great, easy to understand/use user interfaces. I often try both my Sonible and Izotope plugins on the same audio, using their AI to analyze, and then choose the one with the results I like best. But I'm a perpetual newbie when it comes to mixing and mastering -- the vast majority of the regulars here know a lot more than I  do and I've learned a lot from this group. But for others who, like me, aren't very knowledgeable on mixing, I'd especially recommend checking out Sonible and the Focusrite Fast Bundle plugins they made. 

I think you scored on that Fast promo. From what I can tell, it's a more advanced bundle than this new Sonible one. I keep kicking myself for sleeping on that deal. Here is a comparison of the different Sonible and Fast limiters

• Like 1