Roland updates Zenology Pro to V2

satya

https://www.rolandcloud.com/news/introducing-the-new-and-improved-zenology

For a start, there are now 500 additional presets, while the refined user interface promises a new structure view, click-and-drag resizing, visual feedback and more. Zenology Pro’s rather dated-looking and inflexible GUI was one of the things we criticised in our review, so here’s hoping that this redesign will help to improve the software’s workflow.

Other enhancements include a fully integrated browser view and a new reverb section with eight distinct algorithms.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/roland-zenology-pro-2

• Like 2

On 12/23/2022 at 7:12 AM, Zo said:

Nope , those keyz are for legends only (watch my first video on the cloud and i go on schemes) 

I really done those videos because i swear i was lost like tyou guyz and spent 700 $ to understand my mistakes lol (i should have gone HW lol )

You have 3 options :

1) You get the Play 4 life Pro : you get one legend licence  with it : you choose the JD 800 (Legend version , exellent) 100 $ (instead of 150)

2) You get a Play 4 Life Ultimate : You get 2 licences , one you grab the JD 800 , the other is bonus (it's still at the ned 100 $  per synths ) 

3) Option 3 : You want the expansion (via Zenology platform) , in that case uyou get Zeonology for 229 $ + 149 $ For the xpansion 

NOTICE : i did lobbyed to Roland that Zenology expansions should be availlable as rewards as the legends in play 4 life scheme , the demand is escaltted , the guy told me that those thing takes times so finger crossed .

Xtra option  : If the JD 800 is all you need , go legend ..get a play 4 life Pro use it during one year , do not choose definitly the JD 800 legend version (you have onbe year to change mind , you can change Day-1 before the end so you can use it during one year)  , if the Zenology expansion gets included and you want Zeno version , grab this licence and then buy zeno ....

IMHO  if somebdoy wants Roland sounds and the JD 800 without wanting to go deep in sound design specially  , Play 4 life ultimate and you get the XV 5080 + JD 800 and call it a day .... 

We could organise a live tchat  with you guyz for questions ....

by @Zo

• Like 2