synth V Kevin voice

Stavv

I am using Kevin version 108 and I notice I get a really bad resonance frequency at approx 4975 Hz, when he sings E4 or F4 does anyone else notice this OR

is there a way to fix? or maybe its the voice settings I will have to experiment for that.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

I don't hear any issue with E4/F4 with Kevin v 108.  If it is resonance, I think that would have to be an acoustic phenomena happening in your listening space.   Have you tried headphones?  If it just a loudness balance issue with the notes, you might try creating a new Take on the troublesome notes.

I went back into the program and looked at the 'those notes"   this is where I was using the "BOLD" automation on his voice.  So removed the bold automation and changed the Soft voice automation to negative in the same spots and it seems to have gotten rid of the over tones.

any other thoughts , I guess you just need to be careful with the Bold automation on certain notes (E3, E4). perhaps they are at the top of the original singers range.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I don't hear any issue with E4/F4 with Kevin v 108.  If it is resonance, I think that would have to be an acoustic phenomena happening in your listening space.   Have you tried headphones?  If it just a loudness balance issue with the notes, you might try creating a new Take on the troublesome notes.

yes it was with headphones on. see my other reply below, it was to do with the "BOLD" automation going positive on those notes.