Nembrini Central and 75% Off Plugins

cclarry

PUBLIC BETA

75% OFF ALL PRODUCTS USING CENTRAL

(offert valid until Sunday 26, 11:59PM, Bass Driver, MP1 Pro, and EN Hardball not included)

Click products LINK on Central to checkout with 75% OFF

NEMBRINI AUDIO CENTRAL

Manage your plugins in a single app, download, version, license check, demo.

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/pages/nembrini-audio-central

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Manage your plugins in a single app, download, version, license check, demo.

Oh no! Not ANOTHER plugin manager! ☹️

I just hope that it will still be possible to avoid it, else Nembrini is dead for me! Maybe those central managers are cool if you only own plugins from 1-4 providers, but if you like to have a varicolored plugin set, then this is mostly annoying IMHO!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MarcL said:

Oh no! Not ANOTHER plugin manager! ☹️

I just hope that it will still be possible to avoid it, else Nembrini is dead for me! Maybe those central managers are cool if you only own plugins from 1-4 providers, but if you like to have a varicolored plugin set, then this is mostly annoying IMHO!

What's wrong with a proper plugin manager that handles updates for you? It's the best thing ever. Would you rather be on 12 billion mailing lists and download every single update yourself?

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

What's wrong with a proper plugin manager that handles updates for you? It's the best thing ever. Would you rather be on 12 billion mailing lists and download every single update yourself?

Most plugin managers

• Give you no OPEN chance to save the downloaded files for the use on another machine (thus redundant downloads on every machine)
  • Don't give you full control over the installation (what to install (for each plugin), paths, claims you have a broken installation if you remove Avid/Vst3, ...)
  • Have themselves always updates (very annoying if you have just 1 or 2 plugins of the vendor)
  • Tempt the vendor to omit full changelog information (it gets more and more misty what has been changed)
  • Has its on logic that you have to learn
  • Don't support offline installation

I am sure there is more that could be listed that I have missed at the moment!