Soundpaint NEW Piano Ensemble ($20) Available Now!

cclarry

Hilariously, even though I've bought several SoundPaint libraries, as I visit the site and see the words "NEVER ON SALE' a popup comes up announcing 15% off for new customers. I called it. I think it would be impossible for Troels to ever start a business and not have a sale. I think it's time to delete that "NEVER ON SALE' copy. Most of us have no problems on sales. I think where some customers feel remorse is when products go on sale within a short time frame after they purchased the product -- and I would suggest a better solution for that situation is over customers an 30/60/90 day price guarantee where, if the price goes on sale for less than they purchased for within a specified period of time, they'll get a refund for the difference. Problem solved. 

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Hilariously, even though I've bought several SoundPaint libraries, as I visit the site and see the words "NEVER ON SALE' a popup comes up announcing 15% off for new customers. I called it. I think it would be impossible for Troels to ever start a business and not have a sale. I think it's time to delete that "NEVER ON SALE' copy. Most of us have no problems on sales. I think where some customers feel remorse is when products go on sale within a short time frame after they purchased the product -- and I would suggest a better solution for that situation is over customers an 30/60/90 day price guarantee where, if the price goes on sale for less than they purchased for within a specified period of time, they'll get a refund for the difference. Problem solved. 

It's a "Word Salad".  Technically they are NOT on sale.  The 15% off is a coupon, but it's not a "sale"...TECHNICALLY

7 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's a "Word Salad".  Technically they are NOT on sale.  The 15% off is a coupon, but it's not a "sale"...TECHNICALLY

Edited by cclarry

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's splitting hairs.  Developers never do that.  If I bought a loaf of bread for $4 and it's $3 next week I don't demand a refund.   You'd be surprised the price drop of PC games after 3 months.  If Waves and PA did that they'd go broke. 

• Like 1