50min file put to cd with tracks

dahjah

Hey all, I have a track of a continuous performance, that need to be put on cd with tracks but no gaps.

Not sure if CWB can do this, is there a next program I should use to accomplish this? I know my VS2480 can but who has time for that lol

I personally use Sound forge for this as it is simple as put markers where you want the songs to change,  then converting markers to regions, then exporting the regions.  

Then I load the Regions into my choice CD burning program and set the gaps to 0 secs (which default is 2 secs) Then it plays from start to finish as one continuous track.  I master them individually before burning obviously.

You could do this in Cakewalk by splitting the clip  where you want the next song to be ( snip without slip editing either direction) and then click to highlight each clip separately and export each one all by their selves, then take it into your CD burning software and set the Gaps to zero. 

You also could use the New Range selection to select the first song in the clip and export.  Grab the front of the Range selection and then slide it past the end of the previous selection to the end of the second song, then export that range selection. Repeat flip flopping the range selection and exporting till you have all songs exported.

Master (if you master, be sure not to add or take away any of the ranges of the songs) then load into your CD burning software using Zero gaps.

Like I said, I use Sound Forge for this ,  but you get the idea.

✌️

Edited by Blogospherianman

What is iTunes?

While you can mark cd tracks that are not at zero crossings, i do not recommend it.

Turn on snap to zero crossings and split your clips with it. Then, export and burn. 

This way, no matter what track you skip to, there will not be a click as you begin it.