Jesse Jost

[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2019.07 Hotfix Early Access 1

1 hour ago, msmcleod said:

This could be an indication of a failing memory module. When it's random like this, it's really hard to track down.

I did a ram diagnostic with no errors found. Though I can't reproduce it on the fly it does seem to happen after editing clips. Paste, move, slip edits etc. Press play and freeze.

On 8/1/2019 at 7:19 AM, Jesse Jost said:

Edit Filter not persisting correctly with SITs

What is "SIT"?

30 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

Didn't the quantize resolution use to go to 64 triplet? I hope I'm not imagining this.

Input Quantize function has options to go higher than 32nds, but both the Process | Quantize and the Quantize MIDI FX plugin top out at 1/32. This hasn't changed with this update. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Sasor said:

Input Quantize function has options to go higher than 32nds, but both the Process | Quantize and the Quantize MIDI FX plugin top out at 1/32. This hasn't changed with this update. 

Thanks. Thought was going crazy there for a sec ...lol!

Posted (edited)

I’m having an issue when dragging an FX Chain with Waves plugins from one track’s bin to another. It drags fine but all of the FX on the A side of all the Waves plugins are nulled.

It worked fine when I tried to replicate it with a brand new chain until I saved it as a TEST Chain preset, then inserted the newly saved preset in a track’s  FX bin and then dragged it to a new track. At that point they null.

Workaround is copy A side to B side before dragging or just reinsert the preset on the new track. Drag copy also works fine.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Blogospherianman