[CLOSED] Cakewalk 2019.07 Hotfix Early Access 1

Jesse Jost

1 hour ago, msmcleod said:

This could be an indication of a failing memory module. When it's random like this, it's really hard to track down.

I did a ram diagnostic with no errors found. Though I can't reproduce it on the fly it does seem to happen after editing clips. Paste, move, slip edits etc. Press play and freeze.

30 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

Didn't the quantize resolution use to go to 64 triplet? I hope I'm not imagining this.

Input Quantize function has options to go higher than 32nds, but both the Process | Quantize and the Quantize MIDI FX plugin top out at 1/32. This hasn't changed with this update. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Sasor said:

Input Quantize function has options to go higher than 32nds, but both the Process | Quantize and the Quantize MIDI FX plugin top out at 1/32. This hasn't changed with this update. 

Thanks. Thought was going crazy there for a sec ...lol!

I’m having an issue when dragging an FX Chain with Waves plugins from one track’s bin to another. It drags fine but all of the FX on the A side of all the Waves plugins are nulled.

It worked fine when I tried to replicate it with a brand new chain until I saved it as a TEST Chain preset, then inserted the newly saved preset in a track’s  FX bin and then dragged it to a new track. At that point they null.

Workaround is copy A side to B side before dragging or just reinsert the preset on the new track. Drag copy also works fine.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Blogospherianman

• Jesse Jost changed the title to [CLOSED] Cakewalk 2019.07 Hotfix Early Access 1
  • Morten Saether locked this topic