How to Delete Unused Measures of a Project

I'm sure this has been asked before, and if so maybe somebody can direct me to the answer.

I used a scratch drum track in a project and stretched it out further than I actually needed. My song stops around measure 113 but my project extends to measure 136. I uploaded my song to Soundcloud and discovered that it extends well past the point of the audio stopping. Can somebody please tell me how to get rid of the excess measures in my project? Thanks.

3 hours ago, Chuck E Baby said:

When ever I export a project I have Start/End times. This is done using the Edit/Select menu (From  here/Thru here). Your project is Including the 136 measures because you didn't specify a region for export.

This doesn't seem to work. I get the green markers and the ruler is highlighted. I moved the end marker to the point that I want the project to end but it still adds a lot of extra time when I upload it to Soundcloud.

4 hours ago, Chuck E Baby said:

When ever I export a project I have Start/End times. This is done using the Edit/Select menu (From  here/Thru here). Your project is Including the 136 measures because you didn't specify a region for export.

I just figured out what I was doing wrong. I was exporting the 'project' when I should have been clicking on selection. 

• Like 1

I like to bounce the Master Bus to a track that routes directly to hardware Main Outs, and group the mute on that 'Master Bounce' track in opposition with the Master Bus mute. This allows easily A/Bing the 'Master Bounce' against the live mix to make sure it sounds and looks right (length, amplitude, compression,  channel balance, fades, etc). Then you can export just that track, and know that the uploaded file will be exactly what you intended.

• Confused 1