"Without a Song in My Heart" Original

Johnbee58

Hi John,

Love the low keys, nice bass  - enjoy the slides, glad it’s only a “hypothetical” heart break ballad. Like the arrangement, the different parts, nice strings entrance, unexpected horn, vocals express the words well.  I like how you mix up the instruments in different parts of the song, nice variety and changes . The mix sounds really good over here. Enjoyed it !

• Thanks 1

This is a beautiful song, John, and very well produced!  It shows your impressive skill in arranging and lyric writing, and your vocal is strong enough to carry this sophisticated melody.  Since I've followed you, your growth has been off the charts, and I look forward to your next opus.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 7:11 PM, bjornpdx said:

Hi John
Great lyrics as usual. Not a "down" sound at all.
Well done orchestration.   Don't have any suggestions   Sounds very good as is.
-Bjorn

@bjornpdxThanks Bjorn.  Down as far as sad but the world isn't full of happiness all the time so neither should music.

😀JB

On 3/19/2023 at 9:06 PM, treesha said:

Hi John,

Love the low keys, nice bass  - enjoy the slides, glad it’s only a “hypothetical” heart break ballad. Like the arrangement, the different parts, nice strings entrance, unexpected horn, vocals express the words well.  I like how you mix up the instruments in different parts of the song, nice variety and changes . The mix sounds really good over here. Enjoyed it !

@treeshaYou're very kind, Treesha.  Thank you so much.

😀JB

20 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is a beautiful song, John, and very well produced!  It shows your impressive skill in arranging and lyric writing, and your vocal is strong enough to carry this sophisticated melody.  Since I've followed you, your growth has been off the charts, and I look forward to your next opus.

@Lynn WilsonThank you so much, Lynn.  Thanks for listening.

😀JB