ENDED ... Pluginguru Unify for $47.40

ralfrobert

This reminded me to follow up with a patch issue I was having with LABS.  LABS will load but most of the patches will not, and the culprit is an error in the coding of "junction bypass" they are using. I just sent them the below message and will see what happens. A few vendors do the "drive jump" directory alteration on junctions, but only a couple have mucked it up (Unify and Corel).

"I have a directory junction from "C:\Program Files\VstPlugins" to "F:\VstPlugins" and most of my LABS patches do not work. I just checked a few *.unify files and the file path is listed as "F:\Program Files\VstPlugins" which does NOT exist. I can replace the LABS in patches, but since the error occurs on load, the rest of the patch is default. There is an error in coding the "bypass" on junctions here (not sure why you would want to do that anyway TBH).  The help associated with this is of no use since LABS is visible to Unify and usable, but the patches are not (a few work, but the rest do not)."

24 minutes ago, mettelus said:

This reminded me to follow up with a patch issue I was having with LABS.  LABS will load but most of the patches will not, and the culprit is an error in the coding of "junction bypass" they are using. I just sent them the below message and will see what happens. A few vendors do the "drive jump" directory alteration on junctions, but only a couple have mucked it up (Unify and Corel).

"I have a directory junction from "C:\Program Files\VstPlugins" to "F:\VstPlugins" and most of my LABS patches do not work. I just checked a few *.unify files and the file path is listed as "F:\Program Files\VstPlugins" which does NOT exist. I can replace the LABS in patches, but since the error occurs on load, the rest of the patch is default. There is an error in coding the "bypass" on junctions here (not sure why you would want to do that anyway TBH).  The help associated with this is of no use since LABS is visible to Unify and usable, but the patches are not (a few work, but the rest do not)."

Contact their support and I'm sure they will assist you.