Track Manager Needs to Let User Easily Change Order of Tracks

Todd Groemling

Why is there a Track Manager if it does not include some key, no-brainer features?

a) Allow a user to quickly modify track order. Ideally by click on a track and dragging it like can be done in the Track View OR by simply changing the track # and automatically moving down the track that was at the track # selected

- Yes, I'm aware I can click and drag a track up or down in the track view, but that's not efficient, especially when the project flow is a lot of tracks.

b) How about letting a user click on multiple tracks and desiginate them as a group, let the user choose the track # for the 1st one selected, and then putting the remaining tracks selected in the track locations below the 1st track selected? Therefore, they are not just a group, but are physically located together. 

@Light Grenade Thank you! I will look into Track folders. Meanwhile, what's frustrating to me is Track Manager should be live up to its name...and allow users to see all tracks AND organize them there, then, let's say, the user has finalized the folders and #s or locations, the user can just live in the Track View. I just like how the Track Manager can or should be a smaller footprint to just see high-level track info.