Impact Soundworks Summer Sale

cclarry

Hot Savings on 40+ Instruments!

Now through August 9th, save up to 50% on nearly every instrument, sample library, preset pack and plugin in our catalog during the annual Impact Soundworks Summer Sale!

Remember: You can use any crossgrade deals and coupons you've earned in your Deals area, too!

Shreddage 3 Series Instruments - Up to 20% off
Stratus, Serpent, Jupiter, Abyss, Archtop...

Electronic & Hybrid Instruments - Up to 40% off
Super Audio Cart, Cosmos, Juggernaut, Celestia...

Orchestral Instruments - Up to 50% off
Bravura Scoring Brass, Pearl Concert Grand, Rhapsody Orchestral Percussion...

World Instruments - Up to 40% off
Ventus series, Plectra Series, Sitar Nation, Koto Nation...

Drums and Percussion - Up to 40% off
Meditation, Momentum, Shou Drum, Shreddage Drums, Groove Bias...

Guitars & Bass - Up to 30% off
Acoustic Revolutions 1-3, Django Gypsy Jazz Guitar...

Browse All Sounds

• Like 1

VSTBuzz also has a 10% off coupon in the Perks section https://vstbuzz.com/perks

(just tried, VSTBuzz coupon won't work says it's used up)

You may be able to buy a gift card at Audio Plugin Deals using your points there for even more discounts.

(not sure on the gift card thing, it worked with discounts at Sample Logic but may not with Impact, let us know if you try it)

Edited by Matthew Sorrels
VSTBuzz coupon doesn't work with sale prices. :-(

7 hours ago, Curious Bryan said:

I bought upgrades to a couple of Shreddage 3 guitars. I was able to add all upgrades coupons in the same cart, on top of a gift card from APD.

Tell us how you did this? Cheers!

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Tell us how you did this? Cheers!

I had 4 Shreddage V2 guitars, with 20$ upgrade coupons in my account for each one. When I put them in the cart, I had an extra discount for the number of items in my cart. Then I applied each upgrade coupons one after another, with a total of 60$ showing in cart. I bought an 50$ Impact Soundworks gift card for 30$ at APD and applied the code in cart. So 10$ remaining + 30$ for the gift card: 40$ for the 4 upgrades instead of 80$!

• Great Idea 1

On 8/2/2019 at 2:45 AM, Curious Bryan said:

I had 4 Shreddage V2 guitars, with 20$ upgrade coupons in my account for each one. When I put them in the cart, I had an extra discount for the number of items in my cart. Then I applied each upgrade coupons one after another, with a total of 60$ showing in cart. I bought an 50$ Impact Soundworks gift card for 30$ at APD and applied the code in cart. So 10$ remaining + 30$ for the gift card: 40$ for the 4 upgrades instead of 80$!

Thanks for letting us know that such an order is possible Bryan: the majority of sites only allow a maximum of one coupon code per order, which I find to be annoying. It's good to hear that ISW allows more than one; they had great customer support on the previous occasions where I've needed help as well.