Humble Bundle King Content Video.Audio Creator Bundle

cclarry

Unleash the power of pro-quality audio and video with this incredible content creators’ bundle!

Tap into the renowned video editing tools of the fast, powerful Vegas Pro Edit 18.

Record, arrange, mix, and master your audio with Samplitude Pro X5.

Get Music Maker Plus 2021, SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 15, and soundpools full of loops and samples.

Treat your creative passion with the quality and polish it deserves, and help support Malala Fund with your purchase!

$25 for the whole shabang!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/king-content-creator-bundle-software

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Some notes...

• Samplitude Pro latest version is X7
  • Vegas Pro latest version is 20
  • MusicMaker latest version is 2023
  • Sound Forge Audio Studio latest version is 16
  • The Producer Planet keys are for the non-commercial version of the soundpool

I'm not saying it's a bad deal, but just be aware of what you are getting, 2 versions behind in most cases, and get ready to be reminded frequently that there is a newer version available.

Note that there are add-ons that may make the deal more interesting, e.g., with Samplitude X5 you get Convology XT Complete and the CoreFx suite.

Edited by Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann
Added info about convology XT
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Some notes.

Note that there are add-ons that may make the deal more interesting, e.g., with Samplitude X5 you get Convology XT Complete and the CoreFx suite.

You won't get Convology as it comes with the Suite version.
I doubt you will get CoreFX either as it's a separate serial number.
Also, you won't get bundled extras with Sound Forge as you will if you buy direct.
They strip it down to the basics.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Technostica said:

Also, you won't get bundled extras with Sound Forge as you will if you buy direct.

I'm not sure if that's true. I bought one of these bundles a couple of years ago and soundforge was a couple back but came with standard set of add-ons even though these things were not listed individually. You are right that they gave separate serial for it, just like when you buy it regularly.

5 hours ago, Technostica said:

You do. See the description.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I'm not saying it's a bad deal, but just be aware of what you are getting, 2 versions behind in most cases, and get ready to be reminded frequently that there is a newer version available.

This is true for just about everything HB sells. Bear in mind that purchases are going to charity, so most manufactures are using it to get people into onboard/upgrade paths. For someone onboarding this would be a very nice option, and upgrades are not as enticing as they were a decade ago.

I am pretty sure the "Suite" was where the Convology XT (full version) landed as well. My last Samplitude was the X5 Suite, which was more to get SpectraLayers Pro 7 (the suite was the same price as SLP 7 upgrade at that time).

Edited: kitekrazy actually read the product description! 😁

Edited by mettelus
  • Haha 1

I like the assortment better this time in the MAGIX Humble Bundle. The previous ones (I've been buying them for about 5 years now) came with Vegas, Sound Forge Audio Studio, and then Vegas Movie Studio, which seemed redundant. Why bundle the junior version with the full version? Samplitude seems to complement the other titles better.

I won't be picking it up, 'cause the last bundle already had Vegas Pro Edit 18 and Sound Forge 16 and I'm not that interested in Samplitude.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Nicolas T. said:

There is no serial number to register Convology  -> demo version only ( 7 days)

I bought a Magix bundle from Fanatical in the past. It came as a single redemption code as opposed to a bunch of serial numbers. I redeemed that and received a bunch of serial numbers beginning with P3.  So if Humble just give you P3 serial numbers, you won’t be able to access any of the extras that require serial numbers from 3rd party vendors.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

So the description is misleading.

It always looked wrong, so a copy and paste error from someone!
Why give away Convology with X5 on Humble, when even X7 (non Suite) doesn't get it when bought direct?
No Melodyne 5 Essential or Ozone 9 Elements either.

I have the free version of Convology but wasn't tempted by XT Complete.
Anyone here digging it?
I'm just not much of an IR person.

22 minutes ago, Technostica said:

I have the free version of Convology but wasn't tempted by XT Complete.
Anyone here digging it?
I'm just not much of an IR person.

I got that with the X5 Suite but got very little use out of it (other than the 5GB download that it was). There are free IRs and IR loaders out and about, and I primarily Melda or HELIX these days.

Depending on how detailed you want to get with IR tweaking, the free IR loaders typically only load one IR file, but even they are useful for authenticity when recording directly into the computer. A couple good sets are God's Cab (MESA, there are a few others on that page), and Acoustic IRs (especially if recording off a piezo pickup). DAW recording is quirky in that the goal it to record as little environment as possible, but then insert one back during the post-production.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LittleStudios said:

How does Humble Bundle work?

Could you be more specific?  What do you want to know?  Ever since I learned about Humble Bundle, I have been impressed with how clearly their website explains how it works.  Is there something more that you want to know that's not covered on their site?

TIP: Click on "About" at the top of the page.

Edited by User 905133
to add a link to the "About" page