Izotope Loyalty Offer - Everything Bundle for $199

cclarry

As a valued Music Production Suite 5 customer, we’d like to extend a special offer to get our flagship iZotope Everything Bundle for only $199 (reg. $999). 

This means you’ll get RX 10 Advanced (reg. $1,199), the industry standard in audio repair, used by some of the biggest professional music studios and post production houses in the world.

And you’ll also get new additions like GUITAR RIG 6 PRO, which unlocks a world of sounds for guitarists, as well as creative effects that can transform your productions. The latest version features a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer. Redeem your loyalty offer before it ends on March 30.

Check you account/emails

https://www.izotope.com/

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Haha. Looks  like I’m so loyal that they’ve given me two different prices to choose from for the everything bundle. Probably just as a test of my loyalty.  Lucky my phone battery is about to run out eh?

AE38B519-9687-457E-8E9C-23B47ED5CB26.png

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Drat!!! Just bought the MPS 5.2 upgrade! Now I have to decide whether, in effect, upgrading from RX9 Advanced and RX10 Standard…..to RX 10 Advanced,  is worth $199! Grrrr….

I don't think so! You gain almost nothing if you have RX9 Advanced and RX10 Standard (it is also my situation).

Edit: I had checked the differences of RX10 Advanced vs. RX9 Advanced and they are all included in RX10 Standard. Thus they want us to pay $199 for nothing! Very odd!

Edited by MarcL
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, MarcL said:

I don't think so! You gain almost nothing if you have RX9 Advanced and RX10 Standard (it is also my situation).

Interesting. 
(Edith: strike that. Only got RX9 and RX10 in their standard hues). 

Edited by Fleer
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MarcL said:

Edit: I had checked the differences of RX10 Advanced vs. RX9 Advanced and they are all included in RX10 Standard. Thus they want us to pay $199 for nothing! Very odd!

The other things that strikes me is the timing of these back-to-back offers. The 5.2 offer was just 5.1 +Guitar Rig 6 (they are separated because GR 6 is an NI Access registration), and this one is 5.2 + RX10 Advanced. Their loyalty page has bothered me for years now, but with Firefox I couldn't see the prices without adding them to cart (they have always had Firefox issues though too).

• Like 2

I compared MPS 5.2 with the Everything Bundle and these are the differences.

Everything Bundle includes (over and above MPS), with RRP in USD brackets:

- RX 10 Advanced ($1199) instead of RX 10 Standard ($399)

- Dialogue Match ($599), Stutter Edit 2 ($199), Visual Mixer ($0) and Relay ($0)

So it’s up to each individual whether an RX upgrade, 2 extra paid plugins and 2 extra free plugins is worth it.

FYI, I was toying with the upgrade again this morning.  Left it in my cart and exited.  A while later I received an email with another 5% off to purchase at $189.05.

EDIT: I just recently upgraded to MPS5

Edited by Fwrend

16 hours ago, Fwrend said:

FYI, I was toying with the upgrade again this morning.  Left it in my cart and exited.  A while later I received an email with another 5% off to purchase at $189.05.

EDIT: I just recently upgraded to MPS5

The code "ROCK10" or "FRET10" shaves off 10% making the price to $179.1.

• Like 1