Xenobyte Free by Sick Noise Instruments

Niky Serrano

31 minutes ago, dee said:

seems provided download after purchase has exe files which is password protected?

support no answer from serbia...

anyone knows pass to open?

Strange...
I received an email with a link to download a zip file with the plugin and presets for Windows and macOS
But not a protected file...

39 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

Strange...
I received an email with a link to download a zip file with the plugin and presets for Windows and macOS
But not a protected file...

i have same, zip is not protected but the exe file for windows installation is password protected

8 minutes ago, locrian said:

Has anyone been able to load the factory presets (on Windows)?

There's a How to Install Guide in the zip file.

How to install VST3 for Windows 64:
1. Open folder Xenobyte v.1.0 – Sick Noise Instruments (VST3-Win)
2. Run .exe file Xenobyte v.1.0
3. Enter the installation code(code is in file named Instalaction Code) then press Next
4. When you have read the information, click next
5. Select destination Folder. Xenobyte should be installed in the folder where all vst3 plugins
are.Then click Next.Installation is finished.
6. Open Xenobyte in your DAW
7. Click at menu button ,then click import bank,then find Xenobyte preset bank in folder Xenobyte
v.1.0 – Sick Noise instruments
.When Xenobyte load all presets click menu button ,then click at
export bank(choose any folder you want).In the same folder where you export bank copy and
paste folder Xenobyte sounds.
8. If some of the presets do not have sound or have an audio file and do not work
properly. All you need is a load audio file from the Xenobyte Sounds folder. Each preset
that has an audio file is named after that preset. When you load an audio file save that
preset. When you return to that preset it will work normally.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

install is bit dodgy on win as you have to follow exactly step7 by importing bank, then making export bank name and then copy to the same folder xenobytes sounds folder

not sure why it just does not install all,,,

anyway it sounds very poor and sounds like kids digital sounds so i have removed it already

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BTP said:

There's a How to Install Guide in the zip file.

Thank you!

My problem was that I didn't copy the preset- and sample-files to my VST3 folder.  It never occurred to me that I had to do this manually having run the installer.