Auto tune Pro X bonus offer (until 3/27/23)

kevin H

5 hours ago, kevin H said:

If you've bought any of the plugins below
you get Auto-Tune Pro X for $175.
Offer ends 3/27/2023

AUTO-TUNE ACCESS
AUTO-TUNE LIVE
AUTO-TUNE EFX
AUTO-TUNE  ARTIST
AUTO-TUNE EFX+
AUTO-TUNE HYBRID

That is a good deal if you own any of the above plugins, but $175 is the same cost to upgrade from Auto-Tune Pro to Auto-Tune Pro X.

I just have wait for a sale for Auto-Tune Pro upgrade.

I own three of the above plugins, but my account shows that only Auto-Tune Pro can upgrade.

I'm not having any success finding this deal. 

Is there a coupon/redemption code... or a special link for this offer?

I checked my antarestech.com account to confirm I purchased AUTO-TUNE EFX+ ... but I cannot find a link or upgrade to Auto-Tune Pro X for $175.

Thanks for the quick post Kevin,

The link works, but I am nervous as to whether the crossgrade will work or not.   Did your email actually say, "If you've bought any of the plugins below
you get Auto-Tune Pro X for $175...  Offer ends 3/27/2023" or was that your paraphrasing/assumption.  I'm just tryin to be sure before I throw $175 (plus tax) at them.

1 hour ago, P C said:

Thanks for the quick post Kevin,

The link works, but I am nervous as to whether the crossgrade will work or not.   Did your email actually say, "If you've bought any of the plugins below
you get Auto-Tune Pro X for $175...  Offer ends 3/27/2023" or was that your paraphrasing/assumption.  I'm just tryin to be sure before I throw $175 (plus tax) at them.

This is the small print in email:

Offer only valid for perpetual license owners of Auto-Tune Access, Auto-Tune EFX, Auto-Tune EFX 2 (32-bit), Auto-Tune
EFX 2 (64-bit), Auto-Tune EFX 3, Auto-Tune EFX+, Auto-Tune
Live, Auto-Tune Artist, Auto-Tune Hybrid.

Double thanks!!

I went ahead and just decided to get it right before your reply.   Installed and activated.   I have Melodyne 5, Revoice and Vocalign, but I have been waiting for a semi-affordable deal on Auto-Tune.  Tonight... it's a DONE DEAL!!