Melda 11

cclarry

MeldaProduction has announced the 11th Round of the Eternal Madness Discount 2023!
50% OFF some of the most powerful audio plugins on the market until March 19th (23:59:59 UTC).

MAutoEqualizer - a linear-phase EQ with an automatic equalization feature

MFreeformEqualizer - draw your EQ curve the way you want

MPhatik - enhance audio without altering level envelope.

MVintageRotary - a rotary simulation based on the famous vintage cabinets!

https://www.meldaproduction.com/eternalmadnessdiscounts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dubdisciple said:

MAutodunamic EQ is not only the best bang for the buck at this price, it can emulate any of the eqs found in Melda'sTurboEQ. 

Well, not on sale at the moment, so don't know if I'd agree with that.  But it is a solid choice when it does go on sale (and with discounts).

I'd expect Kirchhoff EQ to eventually get to compete in the price point.  I grabbed it as a forever 29 deal and I'd imagine some may prefer the interface and arguably the sound.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Well, not on sale at the moment, so don't know if I'd agree with that.  But it is a solid choice when it does go on sale (and with discounts).

I'd expect Kirchhoff EQ to eventually get to compete in the price point.  I grabbed it as a forever 29 deal and I'd imagine some may prefer the interface and arguably the sound.

Oops..i misread "autoequalizer" and thought it said "autodynamic". My fault

1 minute ago, dubdisciple said:

Oops..i misread "autoequalizer" and thought it said "autodynamic". My fault

They have so many that are named pretty close together happens to me all the time.  In fact I did a double pruchase of one of the EQs becuase of this recently not realizing it was one I already had.  Granted it was really cheap.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

They have so many that are named pretty close together happens to me all the time.  In fact I did a double pruchase of one of the EQs becuase of this recently not realizing it was one I already had.  Granted it was really cheap.

This caught me off guard; did you buy from Melda directly? Melda is one of the very few companies that alerts you that you already own something you are trying to add to your cart (if logged in and buying from them). I am not sure if that has changed with them though? Every other company seems fine and dandy to sell you 20 copies of the same thing.

7 hours ago, mettelus said:

This caught me off guard; did you buy from Melda directly? Melda is one of the very few companies that alerts you that you already own something you are trying to add to your cart (if logged in and buying from them). I am not sure if that has changed with them though? Every other company seems fine and dandy to sell you 20 copies of the same thing.

Bought from a 3rd party but Melda still let me redeem the code and did not provide warnings that I already had it.  This would have been helpful so I could have gifted the redemption code to someone else.

You are correct that if purchased directly from Melda they give you a warning, thus I didn't even think about it when redeeming a code.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1