Blue Cat's PatchWork 2.65 Customer Offer

cclarry

$80 upgrade seems steep for the feature set.  At that pricepoint, I was hoping for some revolutionary Atmos feature- a boy can dream.  But some of this was on the wishlist for a wrapper like this for a while so they just might get me.  

As far as i can tell, because I've just done it, it is free a free update for existing Blue Cat's PatchWork owners (from 2.6) and the offer is if you own any other Blue Cat products. The wording is a little misleading. I used my original email to download V2.65.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Benny Bear said:

As far as i can tell, because I've just done it, it is free a free update for existing Blue Cat's PatchWork owners (from 2.6) and the offer is if you own any other Blue Cat products. The wording is a little misleading. I used my original email to download V2.65.

Thanks.  

The update is indeed free for V2 users. The customers special offer should have been sent only to customers who do not own PatchWork V2. If you have received the wrong email, you may want to get in touch with support (maybe you have plug-ins registered with multiple email addresses).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1