NI Berlin Concert Grand

simon

Did you previously have Komplete 9 (?) or lower? I know the Berlin Grand hasn't been available in the past through Native Access, maybe the updated the library and now it shows up if you already owned it? I wonder if the New York Concert Grand, Upright Piano and Vienna Concert Grand will follow suit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Did you previously have Komplete 9 (?) or lower? I know the Berlin Grand hasn't been available in the past through Native Access, maybe the updated the library and now it shows up if you already owned it? I wonder if the New York Concert Grand, Upright Piano and Vienna Concert Grand will follow suit.

yes - that's exactly it 👍

It pays to look in the accounts sometimes, see if there is any new things been added. I recently wanted to update my K10U to K12U but the way native access forces you to download straight to the DAW didn't work out for me as I have atrocious unfixable internet at home at the moment. I returned it and got a full refund after a bit of a fight. I went recently went to my NI account and found although they had deleted the K12U from my account, the synths from K12U were still there with serial numbers. I queried this and they said it was an apology because K12U didn't work out for me, way to go Native Instruments!

• Like 2