Boz Digital Release - Recoil - 80% off Intro Offer

cclarry

46 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Not buying any more of their abandonware.

can you be more specific - most of the plugins have had updates ? sometimes several ?

(and it's $15!)

Edited by simon

31 minutes ago, simon said:

can you be more specific - most of the plugins have had updates ? sometimes several ?

(and it's $15!)

Sure. As far as I'm aware, none of the pre-M1 plugins got Apple Silicon support. None of them got a a resizable GUI. There's no maintenance updates at all. It's always just 1 or 2 bugfix updates (if even) and they never get touched again.

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

Sure. As far as I'm aware, none of the pre-M1 plugins got Apple Silicon support. None of them got a a resizable GUI. There's no maintenance updates at all. It's always just 1 or 2 bugfix updates (if even) and they never get touched again.

So which ones do not actually work?

It seems he is still in the process of updating plugins little by little.  I have most of his plugins running on Windows and I only had an issue with one of the VST3s (which one would consider more updated than VST2).  

The others seem to work fine and frankly I'm more concerned with plugins simply working out of the gate than bug after bug that needs squashing.  So I don't really give much weight to an argument about needing updates unless there are valid repeatable problems....so what are they?

I would also like all the plugins to be resizable, for the record - but it looks like this one has that out of the gate based on the photos therefore isn't a deal killer.

And yes, I'll take this as an opportunity to say I also still want Pan Knob released as a Pro-Channel module.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 6