AAS Strum GS-2 Sale - Includes Hop Expansion

cclarry

I hope no one is seriously considering buying this, but if you're interested in the AAS stuff and you own the session bundle (which I think pretty much everyone does, you can write support and they should offer you the complete bundle for around $300.

I actually like this a lot, I haven't used it much for strumming, but it can be nice for fingerpicking. There are a lot of ways to manipulate the sound and it takes much less space than sample libraries. Sure, if you're looking for absolute realism, you may need to learn how to play the actual guitar, no plugin or library will sound as good without a ton of tweaking and programming. I recommend trying the free AAS player first, I think it comes with some presets. If you like it you can try Strum Session, which was free at some point, so it's pretty cheap on the marketplace. That may be enough for some people, and if not and you wish to upgrade, there should be an upgrade path. There should also be a demo of the full version should you decide to go that route.

• Confused 1