APD Deal - PANAGEMENT 2 (VST/AU) by Auburn Sounds

cclarry

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

Been waiting for a good sale on this one from Auburn Sounds. Also looking to get their Graillon 2. 

Graillon is one of the better autotune alternatives imo. It has a very warm sound compared to other autotune type plugins. I think crispy tuner (when bought in sale) is a better deal than regular price graillon, but still an option.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, abacab said:

Panagement 2 is quite cool! :)

How is it authorized? How many installations are allowed?

Nowadays it is really painful that many plugin developers hide this crucial information. The last week I was searching this for several plugins without success.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marled said:

Nowadays it is really painful that many plugin developers hide this crucial information. The last week I was searching this for several plugins without success.

You redeem a serial code for Panagement 2 FULL at itch.io and then your downloads are available there. But all that can be avoided just by using the FREE version. :)
https://www.auburnsounds.com/faq/I-bought-an-Auburn-Sounds-plugin-on-the-Internet-and-got-a-serial-code.html

Question: I bought an Auburn Sounds plugin on the Internet and got a serial code

This is normal procedure when you use a reseller like:

• Sonicwire,
  • ADSR Sounds,
  • Audio Plugin Deals
  • JRRShop...

Click here to go to the redeem page: https://www.auburnsounds.com/redeem.html

You will need to create an account on itch.io in order to get updates.

We don't store anything about you on the Auburn Sounds website. The customer database is at itch.io, and that's why you need to create an account there.

https://www.auburnsounds.com/faq/index.html

Number of installs is not documented, but I installed it on my desktop and laptop without any issues.

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

This thread is a good example of how folks discussing how they use plugins can be really useful to others. If this post was only about a sale, I would have likely just passed it up. But when folks started discussing how they liked this plugin, I checked it out and found the demo examples (dry and wet) sounded good to my ears and now I'm going to download and check out the free version. Thanks, my fellow enablers! :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I think crispy tuner (when bought in sale) is a better deal than regular price graillon, but still an option.

FYI, crispy tuner is still not Apple Silicon native.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm going to download and check out the free version. Thanks, my fellow enablers! :)

The free version is essentially the same as the FULL version, except that the delay and some extra features are locked. But the pan and reverb are still fully functional.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ALC said:

FYI, crispy tuner is still not Apple Silicon native.

Was not aware since I am on windows.  Even more reason to give Graillon a look as a budget alternative.  I blame apple for making software companies jump through hoops. I use both windows and mac and it it sometimes frustrates me that i go through this with mac every few months but i have windows vsts that i originally got for win 7 that stull work.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, marled said:

That is my top on the list of buying.  I have too much as it is.  

• Like 1