PA_EXT AYAIC Mix Monolith ⚡️ Automatic Mixing System

cclarry

$49.99

AYAIC's Mix Monolith is an Automatic Mixing System that allows you to level your tracks perfectly in any environment using level-planes. From individual tracks, to buss groups, to FX channels, to your master fader, the Mix Monolith will quickly and easily create a mix that is balanced and open.

AYAIC-MM-4999

Use this voucher code during checkout, 

it expires 11:59 PM PST on March 10.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ext-ayaic-mix-monolith.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ALC said:

Seems like a possible use for the monthly $25 voucher.

Yes, this works. The Codes AYAIC-MM-4999 and 2023-03-25g7HzoLf6tfXP in combination lower the price to $24.99 (+VAT)

• Great Idea 3

So here is an update: I spent half of Saturday and most of today (Sunday) re-mixing and older project using these two tools.

I watched the Monolith tutorials for drums, master bus  and the vocals. as well as some generic COS Pro  vids.

Tomorrow I'm going to do an a/b test of the old mix versus the new bearing in mind that in the old mix I did heavy handed Trigger2 sample augmentation by almost entirely replacing the kick and snare. In thie new mix I'm using all the live drums without any Trigger2.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I got the two out of curiosity on a previous sale. Never really used them, but I'll give them a try.

If I get it right, the workflow is:

1. gain stage and phase align

2. pan

3. auto level tracks with MM

4. auto level busses with MM

5. add FX

6. EQ

7. auto level tracks and busses again with MM

8. tweaks and automation

does this make sense?

3 hours ago, Pollux said:

I got the two out of curiosity on a previous sale. Never really used them, but I'll give them a try.

If I get it right, the workflow is:

1. gain stage and phase align

2. pan

3. auto level tracks with MM

4. auto level busses with MM

5. add FX

6. EQ

7. auto level tracks and busses again with MM

8. tweaks and automation

does this make sense?

#6 can either be whatever plug you prefer for eq or COS Pro with its extensive list of presets.

#9. Gain stage Master Bus using MM with the Master Bus preset (-20) and they suggest that goes into CLA Mix plugin. After that either send that to mastering or use bx_masterdesk, IK's Lurssen or Slate FG-X2 for at-home mastering.

• Like 2