I don't know

FMented

5 hours ago, Rik said:

Hey Fm, can’t help you with mixing but you’ve got a nice basic track to solo over, bit short though

Thanks for feedback Rik, I think I should copy-paste some instrument and add a little bit variation on drum and guitar track to make it longer so people can do something with it

20 hours ago, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi FMented,

I like the time signature which gives a sort of restless energy to this track as well as the rock energy you put into the guitar part.

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards 

paul

Thanks for listening Paul, very appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Harry C. said:

I think the cymbals are too loud and guitars need a little tweak, bass area must be edited.

Good luck.

Thanks for taking your time Harry, very nice and spesific criticism, I'll try it.

Thanks 😉

Edited by FMented

Hi FMented.  I think you have a great start on this number!  It reminds me of something I heard on a show I was watching on TV.  It was used as background music in scene with a bit of tension or anticipation.  BTW, I think the guitar sound is rather cool.  I like the wide panning that you have used.  However, on my cans the instruments panned left were a bit low.  The interplay between the edgy guitar parts and the softer piano part are a great contrast in defining the edgy nature of this song.  Perhaps adding an intro and outro would add to the length of the song (as mentioned above).  Also including other edgy parts using other instrumentation or other extended riffs (e.g., a distorted guitar lead ?) would help to extend the songs length and add an extra level of "edginess".

Just a couple of thoughts.  I look forward to hearing the final product.

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, freddy j said:

Hi FMented.  I think you have a great start on this number!  It reminds me of something I heard on a show I was watching on TV.  It was used as background music in scene with a bit of tension or anticipation.  BTW, I think the guitar sound is rather cool.  I like the wide panning that you have used.  However, on my cans the instruments panned left were a bit low.  The interplay between the edgy guitar parts and the softer piano part are a great contrast in defining the edgy nature of this song.  Perhaps adding an intro and outro would add to the length of the song (as mentioned above).  Also including other edgy parts using other instrumentation or other extended riffs (e.g., a distorted guitar lead ?) would help to extend the songs length and add an extra level of "edginess".

Just a couple of thoughts.  I look forward to hearing the final product.

You are the man, this song is about 1 minute, but I think you take 2-3 minutes to wrote this, thank you very much for listening, for sugestion, and detail review. I have a hard time eq ing the guitar parts because I only use acoustic guitar in this song,  actually I have a solo for this song but its difficult to play on acoustic guitar, at least I found it hard to tapping on acoustic guitar.

Btw thanks for wasting your time 😂