Music Accident Insurance

Larry Jones

So if you miss a few important chord changes while playing a song  and if it leads to a messy  pile up of mashed fingers strewn all over the guitars fret-board .

What's the deductible ? &  Will this policy pay out ? 

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

Was doing groceries this weekend and when I passed in front of the magazine stand, there were all those magazines about a guy named Harry Style. From what I understand, he is some sort of pop idol/singer, but I've never heard him and wouldn't have the slightest idea who he is if I'd not seen mentions of him on social media. 

Likewise, I mention Cardi B but I never actually heard her. 

Nor Kanye.

I may have heard a bit of a Justin Bieber song in NY in 2010.

I had the immense displeasure of hearing what my then wife told me was a Rihanna song in a shopping mall in Russia in 2012.

And being this disconnected feels phenomenal. I do find myself wishing that stores would bring back muzak - for the rare times when that I need to go out. Would lessen the chances of me being exposed to garbage even more. Then I really wouldn't need Music Accident Inurances.

Edited by Rain

21 hours ago, Rain said:

there were all those magazines about a guy named Harry Style. From what I understand, he is some sort of pop idol/singer, but I've never heard him and wouldn't have the slightest idea who he is if I'd not seen mentions of him on social media. 

TBF he actually does have his moments......

• Like 1