K Multimedia MAX sale is back.

cclarry

I purchased a license for a single product last November that I haven't registered in the product manager. But it appeared in my online IK account on the day of purchase. If I hold off until the next group buy to register it in the product manager, will it qualify for the group buy?

1 hour ago, Pluto Gabo said:

I purchased a license for a single product last November that I haven't registered in the product manager. But it appeared in my online IK account on the day of purchase. If I hold off until the next group buy to register it in the product manager, will it qualify for the group buy?

The group buy FAQ, under “HOW TO JOIN THIS GROUP BUY?”, actually states “From {GB Start date} through {GB End date} simply purchase and register any of the qualifying products”.  So, if I am interpreting that correctly, you have to both PURCHASE and register between those dates.

Of course, to get a definitive answer, drop a note to IK Multimedia themselves.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pluto Gabo said:

I’ve actually registered IK stuff I’ve gotten free and had sitting on a hard drive for over a year for participating in group buys. Don’t know how it’ll work if you bought direct from IK as they probably put the stuff in your account directly. That being said, if you haven’t registered it in Authorizer then it might be fine. I know a few people who bought products from 3rd party sellers recently in the sales in anticipation of the next group buy. 

Edited by MrFigg
  • Thanks 1