REd Rock Comp 609 : Unique breed for the price of a coffee !!

Zo

Here We go guyz , i consider this bad boy unique , i have the UAD and arturia as well as well as the IK and this one is just my fav when it come to caracter ...
As i stated in the video , its grab , reminds me more of the portico or the 2254 ... witch is a plus for me... it'sb less sterile that regular emulation ....

AT 15 $ it's simply a stupid deal ,and be sure to watch how i handle channels with it , the beauty is here also !!

PS : I WENT REALLY hard on it (to hard to my staste) because it was to really show the timing on this versus the other .... be sure to try it !!!

LINK : https://redrocksound.pro/en/c609-vst/

00:00 Intro & Plugin Tour 
03:59 On Acoustic Drums : Stereo
09:01 Routing power : Side problem solving
16:08 On Kick
18:13 On Snare
21:53 On Kick +Snare beat 
23:37 Taste of the Saturation
28:36 : Conclusion

Thks for watching .

Congrats to RRS , the made another winner !!
Superb !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

$15 coffee?  I knew the economy was in shambles, but didn't realize just how bad...

probably includes the Disney souvenir mug...

On the hand a cup of kopi luwak**, as it’s known, can sell for as much as $80 in the United States.
(**even if you were paying for it I wouldn't drink that crap )

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

On the hand a cup of kopi luwak**, as it’s known, can sell for as much as $80 in the United States.

Waoh !! Did ya tried it ?

Edited by Zo

18 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Nothing like a good cup of coffee made from the pooped out coffee beans from a Civet!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Paying $80 for a cup of coffee would sure wake the eff up outta me

PS does it include plugins? No? I thought so ☹️

• Haha 1

About 25 years ago when I lived in East London (UK), I visited a local restaurant which did "speciality" coffees, including one for £1500 (including inflation, that would be about £3400 today).  I didn't have it.  To somehow make things worse, said restaurant was running a credit card scam: I got a call from the police a few weeks after I went saying my credit card number (and my ex wife's) had been found on a list of ones that had been stolen and were about to be fraudulently used (thankfully they got caught *before* mine was used).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jackson white said:

stacked instances looks like a useful feature, but the purchase process is overly complicated for these guys,..

I know a thing or two about what they re experiencing and it s a f.... shame , period , from Apple store to even propellahead ... ect .... this pisses me off ... period ... if other countries would have taking the same sanctions for each war , me in france and some friends in. Uk and usa would have been unable to do bizness since 3 decades ... for each time we illegaly invided or attacked a country ... (usa being in syria , stilling oil and wheat just like that as i  type)

Funny thing and i don t talk about redrock but russian friends , instead of motivating russian people for a regime change (the real purpose of sanctions , west don t give a f about ukrainiens , not me saying it but Blinken , nulland ect said it just like this ) it re inforce their believe of them being the target instead of agressor ....  

Bravo west ... 

So jakson , yep it s complicate because of us stupid ideology , nothing rational here , sanctions always

penalise people , from iran to syria , from Korea to china more and more , they attaked nobody ....they just the culprit of existing , shame on them ... and sovereign ... ( nothing against you Jakson at all ) ... i hate injustice ... and hypocrisy ( because usa and eu still buying stuff from russia , yep ) 

I learned to never judge people , and if i have to , it is by their dids , nit by their color, religion or nationality , or political , sexual orientation ...

Edited by Zo
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, jackson white said:

amen to that, and good job on the vid, that was helpful.

Thks Jakson , by the way yesturday i was playing with this in a 606 based track , and it was so solid that i wanted to lake a video lol again on elctro stuff ...one thing i didnt showed you guyz is the sidechain features that is availlable on a perc fx slot basis ...so for exemple you can compress the mid and sidechain the side lol 

Seems like a gimick but for synths pads ect and exellent way to bring mivement and clean up freq that fight or some ...

• Like 1