iZotope launches Music Production Suite 5.2

satya

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/music-production-suite.html

https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/50-iZotope

Music Production Suite 5.2 has even more innovative ways to get a professional sound and keep you in the flow, including 52 plugins with all you need from creative effects and sonic shaping, to assistive mixing, vocal production, intelligent mastering, repair, and balancing.

Mix and Master Month is here, and we are kicking it off with an update to the flagship Music Production Suite. Version 5.2 now includes GUITAR RIG 6 PRO by Native Instruments (RRP $199).

GUITAR RIG 6 PRO unlocks a world of sounds for guitarists as well as creative effects that can transform your productions. The latest version features a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware.

You’ll also get all the latest iZotope mix and master tools, including Ozone 10 Advanced, Neutron 4, RX 10 Standard, and more. And best of all, you can upgrade to Music Production Suite 5.2 for only $249 and save 50%, or take advantage of other limited-time offers on our most popular software.

Music Production Suite 5.2 is on sale at a 50% intro discount, priced $499.50 USD until March 30th, 2023. The crossgrade from any paid iZotope product is $249 USD, while an upgrade from an iZotope Advanced product is $199 USD during the promotion.

The offer is available at the iZotope store and from distributor Plugin Boutique.

6 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

So the only thing new is Guitar Rig.... And they want how much?!?

For me $199 (upgrade). Still waiting on K14UCE upgrade summer sale. And then on the Izotope Everything Bundle. And plus also IK Total Studio Max 4.

No more piecemeal for me from these companies.

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 1

As always, the upgrades from iZotope are hit and miss, depending on where you last upgraded (this one goes back to MPS 4). JRRShop actually has this split out after purchase (when you get redemption codes) into "MPS 5.1" and "GR 6 Pro" separately, which is something to be mindful of. If you already have 5.1, you are just buying another copy of it.

• Thanks 4

An upgrade for me from MPS 3.1 to MPS 5.2 seemed to be $199. However, when going to checkout (I had no intention to buy, I was only curious) I noticed that iZotope, despite being a US company, now have started to add local VAT for foreign customers. In my case that adds a hefty $50. Yes, VAT is often quite substantial on this side of the pond.

Most European developers actually include VAT in the sales price on direct sales, at least within Europe. That way it’s easier to accept that the price in EUR and USD often nominally is the same despite the difference in currency rate. But obviously not so when buying directly from iZotope. Oh, well. They can keep it.

Edit: I just noticed I’ve got an email from a “Mr. Rogers”. According to the mail “The World Bank Group and IMF have approved $15,000,000.00 compensation payment in your favor for your unsuccessful transactions in the past and present. [...]”. That’s quite a lot of money, although I apparently have to cover the $210 online account opening fee myself. Hm, maybe I can afford the upgrade to MPS 5.2after all despite the VAT?

Edited by Canopus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Canopus said:

An upgrade for me from MPS 3.1 to MPS 5.2 seemed to be $199. However, when going to checkout (I had no intention to buy, I was only curious) I noticed that iZotope, despite being a US company, now have started to add local VAT for foreign customers. In my case that adds a hefty $50. Yes, VAT is often quite substantial on this side of the pond.

Most European developers actually include VAT in the sales price on direct sales, at least within Europe. That way it’s easier to accept that the price in EUR and USD often nominally is the same despite the difference in currency rate. But obviously not so when buying directly from iZotope. Oh, well. They can keep it.

I wanted to get Ozone 10 Advanced from my loyalty offers. 99 USD fine, but when translated to Euros 148. Something Euros.

forget it, plus i also will have to pay 20% vat on top.

i have a ticket open asking them to justify the difference in prices uds vs €.

J

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

iZotope, despite being a US company, now have started to add local VAT for foreign customers

the've always added VAT in my experience  - They use DigitalRiver as a payment platform .......and they know where you live !

1 hour ago, simon said:

the've always added VAT in my experience  - They use DigitalRiver as a payment platform .......and they know where you live !

Yeah, I’ve made all my latest iZotope purchases from third-party resellers so my memory might be fooling me. Seems like I’ll have to continue doing so until I can get my hands on that $15,000,000.00. Let's hope it won't take long. The email seemed very trustworthy, though.

• Haha 1