March PA Vouchers are out!

cclarry

7 minutes ago, Jan Schmitz said:

C-nts dropped my $50 voucher even though I own 80% of their plugins.

All the plugins are back to regular prices. What can a $25 voucher do?

Jan, I feel your pain. I own 80% plus and I have not received any vouchers for over a year.

1 hour ago, antler said:

I think the value of your voucher is based on how much you have spent at their store within a certain timeframe (e.g. last x months); not how many plugins in total you have licences for.

This is correct.  But given the roll out schedule something doesn't add up with the math here if someone claims to have all but 5 plugins as that would certainly imply spending quite a bit in the last year based on the release schedule.  

They released more than 5 since october 2022.  

And given they released at least 10 plugins last year before that...and even with discounts that should get someone to the $50 level.  

Edited by Brian Walton

3 hours ago, antler said:

I think the value of your voucher is based on how much you have spent at their store within a certain timeframe (e.g. last x months); not how many plugins in total you have licences for.

If this true then by 2024 I may well be down to only $50 vouchers.

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Yes, it's getting increasingly challenging to use the vouchers

What would you do with a $75?

I will ask in Bandlab forum what to do with it .... lol

• Haha 1

On 3/3/2023 at 5:16 PM, Brian Walton said:

This is correct.  But given the roll out schedule something doesn't add up with the math here if someone claims to have all but 5 plugins as that would certainly imply spending quite a bit in the last year based on the release schedule.  

They released more than 5 since october 2022.  

And given they released at least 10 plugins last year before that...and even with discounts that should get someone to the $50 level.  

I upgrade to the full PA 2022 Collection and my vouchers have been upgraded to 50$ after I own everything except 2 plugins. Very useful.