Barline disappears or jumps unexpectedly

Heinz Hupfer

Question

Hi there:)

Since EA 1 my barline disappears on 1 Monitor and jumps on a 2 monitor screenset:

(2 4k monitors 43")

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Al2mKojzOW0MmLt4aoVjsT2fRDplmA?e=exoxK6

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Al2mKojzOW0MmLt5vTP2Mz2QEIow3g?e=C7sGcK

I've never seen this! It is with every project, even a complete empty one. The barnumber itself doesn't matter! But it's always about in the middle of the screen.....

Can anybody confirm? Or ist it just me...?

EDIT: Doesn't happen on my home PC and 2 24" displays, only on the 4k televisions...

Bassman.

P.S. don't look at the other things, I'm testing a new placement of monitors and speakers:)

Edited by Heinz Hupfer

2 answers to this question

HI:)

Found out that in fullscreen Mode everything is OK. If not in Fullscreen Mode, as soon I expand the main window to the 2. monitor, the barline jumps here and there and everywhere if I come to the middle of the screen.

I have one screenset which is a large track view over both monitors, and it worked well with my 43" UHD screens. Now I bought 2 4k screens, I think this is the problem and not the EA1 or 2 or the newest July update!

But does noone know how to have one large screen on both monitors without this behaviour??  Fullscreen Mode is just 1 Monitor so I can't switch this on.

Hm......On my Home PC with 2 24" displays everything's fine!

So waiting for some Input;)

Bassman.

Hi😊

Under Bug Fix Highlights/UI is written:

Full Screen Mode only expands across multible monitors.

Does that mean that I can have Full Screen Mode over 2 Monitors?

But how? Doesn't matter how or where I click on the FS Icon, it Switches to just 1 Monitor.

Thanks😊

Bassman