iZotope Music Production Suite and Everything Bundle

cclarry

OK.. So I have MPS 5, according to Izotope I can upgrade to MPS 5.2 for $149, which only adds Guitar Rig Pro (which I already have 😛 ), or I can get the loyalty offer for Guitar Rig 6 pro for $99, which would be the same as upgrading to MPS 5.2 (which I virtually already have) :D 

Definitely a weird upgrade structure -_-

• Like 2

Nicely confusing for sure. After years of iZotope's site showing every upgrade in my loyalty offers, then a few showing nothing at all, it is back to showing everything with no details (all either "upgrade" or "loyalty offer") without prices. I had to add them all to cart to read them, then delete them all. My last purchase was MPS 4 and GR 6 was still outstanding for me, so this one was was worth it, but YMMV depending where in the "upgrade train" you are.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

$132.61 (JRR w/forum) for MPS 5.1 from MPS 4 will probably be as good as I can do, no?  May have to pull the trigger (tho I'd like RX10 Advanced).

That's a good deal...but look at what your upgrade to Everything would be!
If you have Ozone Advanced the price is $444.11 with the code....which is a pretty
good deal because it's actually less than just upgrading to, or buying, RX10 Advanced!
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-upgrade-from-advanced

• Like 1

Reminder: In past occasions iZotope upgrades have been full licences, with no restrictions on reselling prior versions,

The prices you're joking about may sound completely different once you factor that in. E.g., asking prices for MPS4 in knobcloud are $250, in theory you could upgrade MPS4 to 5.2 for $149, then get back $250 (this is where the "in theory" part can fail, you may need to sell it cheaper) and not only get guitar rig but also make some money while doing it

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

That's a good deal...but look at what your upgrade to Everything would be!
If you have Ozone Advanced the price is $444.11 with the code....which is a pretty
good deal because it's actually less than just upgrading to, or buying, RX10 Advanced!
https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-everything-bundle-upgrade-from-advanced

I understand what Lars is saying here, but it doesn’t get Izotope off the hook for how much you have to spend to get RX 10 Advanced, (which I don’t see as a major upgrade over a combination of 9 Advanced and 10 Standard.)Many of us already have the other Izotope stuff we need, have more than enoughPA stuff to last a lifetime, and feel that Guitar Rig has substantially fallen behind the the other big guitar sims out there.

• Like 3