Plugin Boutique's March Freebie - CUBE Mini + Rumble Expansion

Wibbles

6 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Did this and got it all for $2.10 with some PB rewards cash in the mix.

It's on sale now for $2 at Soundiron for today only...but the Cube was DEFINITELY worth the extra...
I opted out of using my PB rewards, as it was only $5, so let the rewards accrue!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I think I'll wait for something on sale that will actually be useful instead of getting arthritis looking for that cheap product I wont use.

I'm getting arthritis looking for something on sale that will actually be useful... ;)

2 hours ago, abacab said:

I'm getting arthritis looking for something on sale that will actually be useful... ;)

That Scaler 2 upgrade for 15 looks good every time I see but I already have it.

For something useful I look for up to spending $30 max.

Other things to look at are tutorial videos, synth presets.   Something useful is bound to go on sale by the end of the month.

15 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

For something useful I look for up to spending $30 max.

Other things to look at are tutorial videos, synth presets.   Something useful is bound to go on sale by the end of the month.

Take a look at the Miniverse Module Collection, from Cherry Audio. On sale now for $39.00 ($19.50 for owners of Miniverse).  https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/miniverse-module-collection

Build your own Mini in Voltage Modular, with the individual modules from the Miniverse (Minimoog) instrument. All you need is the free Voltage Modular Nucleus edition to get rolling your own!

Edit: corrected pricing info...

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, abacab said:

Take a look at the Miniverse Module Collection, from Cherry Audio. On sale now for $19.50. https://store.cherryaudio.com/bundles/miniverse-module-collection

Build your own Mini in Voltage Modular, with the individual modules from the Miniverse (Minimoog) instrument. All you need is the free Voltage Modular Nucleus edition to get rolling your own!

We are discussing getting the PB free item.   It's also not that price at Cherry either.

If I'm wrong and PB has it at that price which it doesn't appear to be I'd consider it.

I did see this.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/70-Expansion-Packs/6478-MS-Vintage-Bundle

Edited by kitekrazy

I don't think Plugin Boutique has the Miniverse Module Collection for Voltage Modular (I didn't see it there), but the $19.50 price at Cherry Audio is for owners of the Cherry Audio Miniverse Instrument. 

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Like 1